Dear Prospective students, a very big welcome from R&B International Limited.
We are glad to announce to you that admissions into Ukrainian Universities are offered twice every year.
WINTER ADMISSION: Enrollment starts between 01 September to 01 November. Application deadline is 15 October
SUMMER ADMISSION: Enrollment starts between January to 01 March. Application deadline is 15 February
PREPARATORY/LANGUAGE FACULTY: Enrollment Takes place anytime of the year.
We are issuing “Student Invitation Letters” for FEBRUARY- MARCH Academic sessions already. The Invitation Letter is the major requirement if you are going to study in Ukraine. It contains the applicant’s full name, passport number, date of birth, the course name and the complete name of the University
Prospective students who are interested in joining Ukrainian universities for JANUARY – MARCH 2020-21 academic year must send their documents’ scans to us now. We’ll issue and deliver the original of your Invitation letter from your chosen or a recommended university by us within one week using DHL,FedEx,Aramex,UPs,EMS, etc.
Steps to becoming a student in Ukraine
Scanned copies of the following documents should be sent to any of our emails.
- Passport Data page (Traveling Document valid for at least 1 and half years)
- Bachelors Degree Applicant: School Leaving Certificate (O level / A level / SSCE/ HSSCE / IGCSE / WAEC/ NECO)
- Masters Degree Applicant: Bachelor Degree with Transcripts + School Leaving Certificate
- PhD. Degree Applicant: Masters Degree with Transcripts, Bachelor Degree with Transcripts + School Leaving Certificate
- PG Medicine Degree Applicant: MD/ MBBS Degree with Transcripts + School Leaving Certificate
- Filled Application Form
Application Fees: To Join Bachelor’s Degree Programs: 300$US with courier service to send the original to an applicant’s address To Join Master’s Degree Programs: 400$US with courier service to send the original to an applicant’s address. To Join PhD. or Postgraduate Medicine Degree Programs: 500$US with courier service to send the original to an applicant’s address.
After receiving the original Invitation Letter, the candidates should contact the nearest Embassy of Ukraine and apply for Long-Term study visa (Type D) with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid least one year)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (For 1st year Bachelor Level students)
- Bachelor Degree & transcripts (For Master’s Level students)
- Masters Degree & Transcripts (For Ph.D. Level students)
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate showing absence of AIDS/ HIV
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for the student during stay/ studying in Ukraine. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement (Least 3 -6 months movement in the account and with balance covering at least first year’s tuition fee and personal expenses)
- 10 Passport size Photos
- Embassy of Ukraine provides services to translate and legalize required documents
After obtaining the visa, the students must scan their tickets to us not later than 4-5 working days prior to arrival in Ukraine.email@example.com
Be advised that Ukrainian Airport authorities will not grant entry to students if no R&B International representative is present at the airport to pick them.
Our representative must meet you at the airport and arrange your immigration clearance after a formal procedure, and transport you to the university hostel.
Turkish Airlines,Emirates,Qatar Airlines Lufthansa, KLM, Austrian Airline, Aeroflot, Air France, and many other Airlines are accessing these airports several times a day